Fiscal services - France
- Compliant with NF525 requirements Version 2.0, vailed since January 2019
- France-specific data exports (local and from the EFSTA Cloud)
- closings, journal data, transaction data, audit/system events
- Creation of a continuous signature chain for all document types
- Creation of customer-specific document categories
- Native testing mechanism regarding to NF525
- Open platform Node.js ® (Microsoft, Linux, Apple Mac OS, Epson TM T88VI iHub) TM
- Consulting during audits
- Up to one day shortened audits at selected certifiers
- Consulting for self-declaration
Do you have questions about the EFSTA fiscal solution for France? - Contact us
Fiscal requirements overview
The French Fiscal Law – Article 88 No 2015-1785 of December 29th, 2015 on Finances for 2016 (1) – was introduced to combat tax fraud and prevent subsequent changes to the basic electronic record.
The POS system manufacturer must prove of the documentation that the system is tamper-proof and how this is solved in the concrete system. Compliance with the rules is checked by an audit operated by a certifier.
There are two possibilities to get the recording system ready for the France market:
Two French organizations are currently certifying electronic recording systems.
Depending on the certifier the focus of the audit differs.
Both certifiers request a documentation of the whole POS system, user documentation and a description of the internal procedures.
the software provider has to prove by detailed documentation that the POS system complies with fiscal laws. A self-declaration must be announced in advance to the tax authorities and involves a great deal of effort.
There is no need to hand over a receipt to the customer as is mandatory in other countries.
During an audit by the tax authorities, exports specific for France need to be generated and handed over to the tax auditor.
Stay up to date and register for the EFSTA newsletter.
Receive all important news and information about fiscalisation.