Fiscal services - Germany
EFSTA provides all necessary procedures accourding to the Kassensicherungsverordnung (KassenSichV) 2020.
- Certified GoBD Export (locally and from the cloud archive)
- Technical safety device (TSE) regardless of manufacturer
- TSE Backup
- Offline mode – uninterruptible use in case of TSE failure
- Certificate will be automatically stored
- Various possibilities for crypto-hardware
- Local TSE
- Single TSE Clustering at the local LAN
- Server based TSE
- Open platform Node.js ® (Microsoft, Linux, Apple Mac OS, Epson TM T88VI iHub) TM
- Compliance with legal retention requirements (journal local or in the cloud)
Do you have any questions about the EFSTA fiscal solution for the KassenSichV in Germany? – contact us
Fiscal requirements overview
The German Parliament passed the law of protection of digital recorded data on December 28th, 2016, with the aim to make manipulation of this recorded data in hindsight.
Essential elements of the law are:
- transactions must be made singularly, completely, correctly, on time and in an orderly manner (obligation to keep individual records)
- revenue and expenditure must be recorded dailyten
This authorizes the Federal Minister of Finance to lay down detailed specifications in connection with the law by ordinance.
This is done in particular by the "Ordinance on the Determination of Technical Requirements for Electronic Recording and Security Systems in Business Transactions", also referred to as Cash Register Security Ordinance or briefly Cash Register Security Ordinance.
Furthermore, details for the technical safety device (TSE) will be defined by the Federal Office for Security.
Parts of the technical safety device are:
- Security modul (cryptographic service provider - CSP)
- Storage device
- unified digital interface
It offers the organs of the tax offices the possibility to check unannounced the correctness of digital recordings on the spot at the cash register system.
Stay up to date and register for the EFSTA newsletter.
Receive all important news and information about fiscalisation.