Fiscal services - Italy
- EFSTA solution - compliance with Registratore Telematico (RT)
- Multi-mode connection (Misuratore Fiscale & Registratore Telematico) incl. auto switch
- Multi-Tax Mapping
- EFR prints fiscal and non-fiscal receipts
- Interface to RT-printers (EPSON)
- Interface to Server-RT
- Certification support for Server-RT
- Storage of transaction data (locally and from EFSTA cloud)
- Platform-open Node.js® (Windows, Linux, Apple Mac OS)
Do you have any questions about the EFSTA fiscal solution for Italy? – contact us
Fiscal requirements - overview
1983 - Misuratore Fiscale (Law 1983-18)
Enterprises have to use a certified fiscalized POS system
A receipt must be created by the electronic recording system and must be handed over to the customer.
Certified components (memory,...) directly integrated in printers
2004 - change in the law
Exception to Misuratore Fiscale for certain businesses
No use of a certified cash register system necessary, therefore
daily financial statements (z-reports) must be periodically transmitted in digital form to the tax authorities (Agenzia Entrate)
2015 - Registratore Telematico and Server Registratore Telematico(Law 2015-127)
Requires the use of a certified fiscal cash register system
Registratore Telematico - Implementation as RT-capable fiscal printer (RT printer)
Server Registratore Telematico - Implementation as RT-capable fiscal printer with server function or as black box (server RT)
2018, several amendments to the existing fiscal legislation were adopted in Italy:
- The 2004 derogation was abrogated with effect from 12/31/2018.
This means that since 01.01.2019, companies must either
-) Misuratore Fiscale or
-) Registratore Telematico
...and we'll fulfill it.
- Abolition of Misuratore Fiscale with effect from 06/21/2019
-) from 07/01/2019, companies with an annual turnover of more than € 400,000 and
-) as of 01/01/2020 all other companies
obligates Registratore Telematico and Server Registratore Telematico to comply.
Stay up to date and register for the EFSTA newsletter.
Receive all important news and information about fiscalisation.