Fiscal services - Slovakia
The solution described here refers to the currently (still) valid fiscal law (fiscal printer connection).
From 01 July 2019, the new fiscal law on "eKasa" will come into force.
EFSTA is still working on the new fiscal regulations. Questions on the changes? - We inform you.
- EFSTA solution complient for Slovakia
- Implemention of the fiscal modul of Slovakia
- EFR prints fiscal- and non-fiscal receipts
- EFR als central operating unit
- cash drawer
- connection via serial port
- Storage of transaction data (locally and from EFSTA cloud)
- Open platform Node.js ® (Microsoft, Linux, Apple Mac OS) TM
Do you have any questions about the EFSTA fiscal solution for Slovakia? – contact us
Fiscal requirements overview
In December 2018 it was decided to introduce the new eKasa project in Slovakia.
The online fiscalisation system was established, that means that all receipts/transactions are sent to the finance administration.
So far, the connection was possible on a voluntary basis - from 07/01/2019, this is mandatory.
Stay up to date and register for the EFSTA newsletter.
Receive all important news and information about fiscalisation.