Fiscal services - Slovenia
- EFSTA System – Compliance for the Tax Invoice Certification by Tax Office Act (ZDavPR)
- Administration of internals – information on business premises (permanent establishments)
- Compulsory registration of permanent establishment
- Administration of communication certificates
- Authentication of the data
- Sending transaction data to the finance
- Response-Handling (OK, Error-Code,…)
- Offline procedure (exceeding the response time: creation of signature-codes and resending of data within 48 hours)
- Response-Forwarding to the POS-System
- Processing MD5 code (basis for QR-code)
- Saving transaction data (locally and EFSTA-Cloud)
- Open platform Node.js ® (Microsoft, Linux, Apple Mac OS) TM
Do you have any questions about the EFSTA fiscal solution for Slovenia? – contact us
Fiscal requirements overview
Since 01.01.2016, Slovenia has had the Act on Tax Invoice Certification by the Tax Office (ZDavPR) in force.
- use an electronic recording system to issue invoices/receipts
- that is able to create a digital signature for invoices/receipts
- to create a digital signature for the communication with fiscal authorities
- save copies of every bill/invoice/receipt
- declare how many business premises they have
- the indicator for business premises is freely selectable
- and must be recorded in an internal file and presented at any time
- use electronic certificates issued by the Ministry of Finance for authentication of communication with tax administration systems and
- Sign invoice data electronically with this.
- Have invoice data confirmed by the financial authorities and then issue invoices with a unique ID code.
Stay up to date and register for the EFSTA newsletter.
Receive all important news and information about fiscalisation.